Thursday, December 3, 2009







Night towning with sweetheart. And we met this really funny photographer. He is so weird and funny!! Orchard lights this christmas wasn't that wow-my-heart-just-did-a-thousand-flips. Then it started to rain, luckily we were in Soup spoon having dinner that time. Seraphina said saw me in orchard. Gosh I was so happy to hear it on fb!!! After 5 years she migrated to Aus and was back at Singapore this december for holiday. But she didn't say hi so I did not see her :(









Like the mode!




Inside Ion's christmas tree hehehe



We're going to have night match with coach's friends on the 17th. Omg I think its so cool night match!!! They should be adults and I don't even think that they need to raise up their hands to defend us.

SHAKER FRIES IS BACK BUT I STILL HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY :(

No comments: