Sunday, December 20, 2009

What I've been up to these past few days.

18th: Inverted comma Ep's class lunch, and Mr Remus's musical. WALLANCE!!!!!
19th: Ms Tan's Engagement at Crowne Plaza
20th: Christmas service!!! :) I took Haagan Daz instead bcuz I didn't see bnj's booth. Sad :(

Supposedly Swap and Shop w/ Viv today but she couldn't make it last minute so I took time to do some christmas shopping and got gifts for the girls instead. I like to spent time with myself because there's no rush. I like the feeling when I see something and I'll go "Will she like this? Or this? Maybe I should get that." Pretty exciting yeh. I bought cards, and some stuffs and wrapper (I not using newspaper this time already ok!) Okay so I'm kinda broke now, 11 more days to my allowance psst patience.

Yesterday some crazy girl made me laugh so much at 1.34am. Laughed so much SO HARD.

Joan Faith: What time are we meeting tomorrow? :)
Joanne: HAHA YOU DECIDE :) LOVE U
Joan Faith: HAHAHA HMM, WS OR DTE?
Jayna: Ok I know WS is White Sands, DTE is Down Town East. But what is HMM?
Joanne: HMM IS HMMMMMMMMM

Omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm totally going berserk over that comment!!!!! I feel like planting a big fat kiss on Jayna's cheeks because she's simply adorable. What could hmm be? Exactly right!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMM. She epic only :)

Class chalet tomorrow hehehehe Alvin and the Chipmunks are ready to rock and roll.

2 comments:

Vivienne said...

Do I have a gift too???????? HEHE ok kidding, see you tmr babe! :-*

Joanne said...

I have card!!! ♥ Hahahahaha see ya and skip cca (Kidz!!)