Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy birthday Thea Goetomo!!! And its 26 more minutes to Weiling's birthday. Last night almost had abs overnight just talking to Tracy Duck Renia Fish & Beeleng. Halterback netball jersey hahaha... HAHA duck please don't remind me about this.

Met Kate today and its been so long since I last met her aw man I missed her so so so much! Pix all over at her cam's (told ya I don't really use my cam anymore). Had a really g8 time w/ her. Its been approx 1 year+. All date in June was cancelled because of h1n1 ah stupid.

Night match with coach friend's tomorrow, then supper to discuss over jersey. Before will be celebrating Weiling's birthday with Huishan :) Cannot meet up with cousins from M'sia and they just called to ask me to go weekend cruise, but I can't. :(



I'm in love with this pretty dress.



I tried my best to take a picture of my 15cm long blueblack because it just camouflage with my tanned skin. Its longer at the end but it faded off because I kept messaging it. I kinda like the feeling of rubbing my blueblack. Feels so weird posting a picture of my leg urgh!!!

5 comments:

Celine said...

Seriously woman, DONT BE LATE HOR

Anonymous said...

MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Charis said...

OMG I LIKE THE DRESS TOOO.

Kate said...

Babe! you took pix of the dress! hehhehheheh i also took with my other dress 8) the pink dress is super pretty hehe

Joanne said...

Celine: I WAS 5 MIN LATE ONLY...HEHE
Thlove: All da best for results tmr!!!!! Gosh excited 4 you!!! :)
Charis: The price very nice also :( Hahahahaha!
Kate: I like the other floral one too!! Hehe LOVE YOU <3