Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The boys and girls lost our virginity today. -.-
Need more to explain? :X LOL.

Anyway the trip to the old folks home was fun, I guess. [: I hope the old folks enjoyed. And setting up a old folks home in geylang east sounds so wrong. -.-

Mr Bercury looks cute with a wig. Yes, you know those kind of handmade wigs which is made up of garbage bags? [: Like the ghost from 'The Ring'. :D

The singing part was funny. :D

Mr Bercury sang some unknown english song.


Zehao sang 'Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye'.


And corey sang 'Wo Ke Yi'.

C'mon. Give them some appaluse. :D I think it takes alot of courage for them to sing in front of the class and the old folks. :D


We hate chinese reading! :X


Some girls taught them how to fold cranes! [:


With a seal of kiss on my lips. :D


The trio. :D Mei Li Hua. LOL.


Look at my hair! :D


The uncle's winning. Ahahaha.


-.-


Pictures from Karen's camera. [:
And video from Kele's phone. :D

I'm too lazy to upload the rest of the pictures. -.-

No comments: