Saturday, August 25, 2007



Why do we always take things for granted?
Why do we always regret after it happened?
Why can't we just take the effort to clean the classroom?
How would you feel if you've have a blind right eye already and you lost another eye because of a stupid accident, and have to live the rest of your live in total blindness?
):


He had served Chung Cheng for more than 50 years. Fifty years. Hello? He started working at Chung Cheng since 16, and now he's 70 plus. All our classrooms are clean because of his hardwork, staying back until 7pm everyday just to clean everyone's classroom. And now..
because of a overturn chair which a particular class left on the floor,
he became blind.

He saw a piece of paper on the classroom floor, so he went in and wanted to pick it up. But due to the darkness and his blind right eye, he could not see properly and fell down. And the leg of the chair poked right into his left eye. Now both of his eyes are blind.

What's more, the incident happened at night in school. Not many people were around. :/ He shouted for help, until 9pm, when Mr Tan saw him and sent him to the hospital. And now, he could not walk around cos the docter say that his eyeballs might drop off. ):

God, please let the uncle recover soon. He's faithful to chung cheng, and we really appreciate him too! I really don't know what life would be in darkness. I just know he'll be lonely, but let him feel your love for him! :D

I got a little teary when VP told the whole school about this incident. She was very emmotional, and kind of angry also. A paper and a chair only, caused this whole matter. :X Even though it wasn't my class, I learnt my lesson to at least pick up some of the litter which is on the floor. :D


Sorry for the chunk of words about the incident. I was just voicing out my opinion. I just feel really really sad for him. ):

Okay, now back to the normal self Joanne! :D Siewting got really pale after pe today, which was scary. She almost wanted to faint. Called her mum and went home. Get well soon k! [:

Had a netball friendly match with Coral Sec today at their school! I think we won. Idk. :/ And I saw Natalyn! :D And some of my malay classmates. -.- Ate mcdonalds then went home. Feeling very tired now. And my legs are aching! D: Plus my blister became worser. ): Pain pain pain.

I wna watch Rush Hour 3 and Hairspray! :D Anyone? :/

No comments: