Thursday, August 2, 2007

I stabbed myself. D:
Yeah, obviously I'm not being emo. -.- I accidentally stab laaa! :X
K, its exaggerating. LOLLLLL. :]

Actually the boys in my class are quite niceee. I lost my mathematical set when we were playing catching yesterday with them. And today, I could not find it.
Well, I didn't blamed them at all. :D HAHAHAHA. But still, they offered $6 and asked me to buy a new one. :D I didn't want to money at first. So I was like 'nevermind la'. But they came up with stupid ideas like: If you don't take the money means you like Marcus Chin as a lover.'

-.-

So yeah. So I took. Really got to repay them someday. :DDD

2.4 today! Came back in 12:33. :] Really an achievement! LOLLLLLL. Wanted to have milo dino @ I-cafe. But Siewting's mum came. So gave it a miss. Nevermind! :D

My school's cross country is on 8 August! :D Sandy's birthday.
We have to wear red and white for cross country. -.- We gotta wear either red top & white bottom or white top & red bottom. But we will still look retarded in either ways. :X

MY LEGS HURT! D:

No comments: