Saturday, August 18, 2007

It was a great game. :D



Even though we weren't prepared to play against GR. Actually we were supposed to play against MD today, but they didn't turned up. ): Fcuking irresponsible they are. Just like HM. -.- So we played with GR in the end. Cos HM didn't turned up for GR's match too. :/

I played center. And Sandy had more than 10 offenses in the netball game. -.- LOL. And y'know when I catched the ball, the opponent center came back behind and shouted right into my ear. -.- Cos she wanted to scare me so I'd drop the ball. But failed. :D Mwhahaha!

And finally, out of 9/10 shots, Samuel finally shot in the goal. Like seriously, finally! :D
The whole EP netball team were jumping like mad, screaming, and high-fived! :D

Game ended, final score : 1 - 0 :D

Tough match man. :X


I love you, Jingshi(GA/WA) for trying so hard to bring the ball into the semi-circle. :D
I love you, Sandy(WD) for being a good gooder goodest defender ever(even though you always offside and contact -.- )! :D
I love you, Siewting(GD) for being such a cute Goal Defence that I'd never forget. :D
I love you, Kele(GD) for hitting all the balls away from the opponent. :D
I love you, Samantha Yee(GS) for having the effort in shooting and everyones can see that. :D
I love you, Jayne(GS) for being brave to catch every single ball even though you're scared of balls. :D
Eugene(WA), for intersecting those balls that the opponent threw. :D
Corey(GK), for catching every single ball that went into the semi-circle. :D
Samuel(GA), for scoring our one and only ball! :D

And lastly, Renia & Daphne for encouraging us. :D


Next week's match is with HM. They better come, or else it'd be a walkover. [: HAHAHA.
HM's such a bitchy class, threatening the umpire to let them win even though it was a draw with MD. D: And they sent a sms to us, saying that: We will win your class!

They're seriously pissing me off. ):

Glad that I'm in 1 Empathy which have class spirit. :D Aww, I'm being ego. -.- LOL.


Some pictures now(Only 2 -.-). Cos I know you're getting bored after reading this whole chunk of words. -.-

Empathy's very own computer drawn on the whiteboard! :D


And msn too! They boys are retarded. Look at their display picture. -.-
And they will change the size of the scrollbar each time they write a message. -.-

AND PRETTY PRETTY GIRLS OUT THERE! :D

Wanna know a secret to get rid of fats fast? LOL.

Just wear braces! :D Cos you can't eat chicken and all other hard stuffs as it'll get stuck between the braces. -.-

Siewting wore braces for ard 3 months, and she lost 4kg alrdy! :D Great right. LOL. :D Hahaha, okay, such a lame method to jian fei. -.-




You Are the Very Gay SpongeBob!



Because the religious right says so...

And because his best friend looks a bit too much like a penis.



LOL, that's Patrick the pennis. -.-

AND TMR'S CENTRAL 2 CELL OUTING! :D BOWLINGGGG.

No comments: