Friday, August 17, 2007

Netball interclass match today with HM was cancelled. -.- I hope tmr's match with MD won't get cancelled.
Wasted our whole time in class until 3.30 :/ LOL, but nevermind. It was fun. :D The guys are rough. You know what they did? -.-
They began playing waterbottle fight. -.- How lame can they be? :/
They throw up the waterbottle to the fan, and it travels 1m/s la. D: In one second, the waterbottle flys to the other end already. Gah, super dangerous. -.-

Saw giraffe. :D Aww Renia, don't be shy! ~
Can you actually imagine him playing netball? He doesn't even need to jump, just raise his hand and put the netball inside the goal, and score a point. -.- How ridiculous. :D


Anyway some random pictures taken a few weeks ago. [:

The small hurricane outside Chung Cheng. D:


No one ever did this to me before! Thanks Jayna. :D I love you, and joan, and central 2! :D


Peek-a-boo! [:


Their normal routine. -.-


LOL, thanks Siewting for fetching me and Yuhui to school for the past 3 days! Thank you so much. :D We love you!
I want to buy the girlguide cookies! I like the macademia one. :D
And STUPID SZU YUAN took my handbook and drew some idiot stuffs on it. -.- And I won't forget how Eugene wrote vandalise my chinese book on every single page. Mwhahaha, I shall have my revenge someday! :DDDD

No comments: