Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'll turn to my right for a yes, my left for a no. :D

Tie-day. :D
Adj: kidnapping a person, and strangle him to death.

They took 4 ties(including mine) and tie Eugene up. -.- And he had to hopped ard lol.

(Photos from Karen)

I did badly for my Chinese and Geography test I had last week. ): Oh well, I'm always in the Bs. 我任。

I wna eat donuts! HM selled them today, but please, its $2 for a small one. -.-

Lunched with JoanC, Persis, Hannah and Benton. [: We're were being retarded all the wayyy. I dropped Joan's chopstick and squeeze it into the straw plastic-wrapper. :D

Assembly was like oh-no-i-am-going-to-fall-asleep. :X What's up with the boring powerpoints slides every starting and ending of term huh? O_O! And Mr Low just had to go through every single pointers. Yes, study study study. Man, zzz. :/


Empathians, tmr is the friendly match with BN and LY! :D Good luck, and its only friendly. [:

No comments: