Sunday, August 19, 2007

You did this me again, I wondered why I should ever believe you again. Till then.

Today's outing was a total failure. I think I'd rather stay at home, sorry. LOL. But at least dinner was fun! But after dinner was the most fun! :D

Oh anyway, do you know how much was the taxi fare from tanah merah to tanah merah? $7.10 -.- That's seriously ridiculous. :/ Hahaha.


So after dinner,
Imagine youself jumping in a christian bookshop along the chorus when they were playing your favourite song and everyone is looking at you. :D

Jayna, JoanC, Persis, Ameila, Rachel and Cheeyann. [:

Times bookstore was playing the song 'Break Free'. And we jumped! :D I wanted to buy little cards/bookmarks for my schoolmates. But I didn't had enough money. ):
But I bought one small card with my name on it for myself though! Hee. [:

Mrt-ed back home with Persis and Cheeyann. It was 'HAHAHAHAHA' throughout the whole journey back. And I swear if you were in front of us, you will definitely laugh. Cos I saw the girl in front of us controlling her laughter. :D

Tmr's sunday. Combined service tmr! :D Cos its our church birthday! I hope there is a big birthday cake like last year. :D LOL. Then I have to rush to Kele's house after that. Stupid dumbass project! My weekends are ruined by you, projects. ):

No comments: