Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am a happy and sad girl. :D


I have a stupid swollen lump{in the shape of an egg} on my right ankle. ): Its bloody obvious. And why the heck must I get injured the day before our match? :X So suay. Sorry, I really really can't run and jump. And the worst of all, we didn't had enough players{Jayne(GS) & Siyun(WA) had to go to Victoria Secondary}. -.-

Match against JT today. The results were rather expected. We lost. ): 6-4, but I believed it was a great game. :D Kele told me the first round was 5-0, we were losing. Likim got injured, Likim had to continue playing cos we didn't had enough players, umpire didn't allowed Daphne to play, but still we didn't lost hope. Then second round, EP got really bu-shuang, chiong all the way. Score for second round was 6-4. :D
They managed to let JT shoot only once for the second round! Oh man, I feel so proud of them. [:

Oh well, at least we're in the top 3. :D That's good enough already. Cheers!

Okay, back to my ankle. I can continue complaining and complaining about my ankle in this post until your ears got stfu but no, I'm not going to do that. :D

Oh and I didn't have my recess and lunch today! [:

No comments: