Monday, August 13, 2007


I kind of miss my guzheng days. LOL, even though guzheng isn't my passion, but I love my guzheng friends. I remembered how Zheng Laoshi always scold me. :D And Boon Yen, being the guzheng leader, is the most loving and powerful and nicest friend I'd ever have! :D

And remember coral primary's very first own musical held @ indoor stadium? Those days were fun. We practice and practice, just to give a good musical. :D And the room given to us was like those kind of famous artiste make-up room. [:

Okay, enough of this. :D I randomly started the topic on guzheng cos I saw this photo in my computer. :D Fond memories, I could say. Hahaha.

Anyway, netball's now my current cca. I joined netball since primary 3. :D And I LOVE NETBALL! I think I'm not good enough to join netball in secondary school. -.- I don't know why the hell coach choose me. The others are like so pro? :D Yay for them! HAHAHA.

Oh btw, I posted a me, myself and I can only see{private} post on my livejournal. :X

No comments: