Monday, August 6, 2007

I can't wait for Cross Country. :D

I think our class might be buying red sprays? :] And all we'll be wearing red shirt! Let's all choing k. -.- Even though I know you all will walk one. -.-
hahahaha.

I think I'm going to rant in my livejournal later. Cos I've got something bugging me. ]:
Oh yeah, I'm scared that I can't go to Jayna's house to celebrate ndp with cell and stayover. ]: Oh man! D:

Next week, my class is going to sell Milo Dinosaur for I&E. :D Come support us k. :D 1 cup for $1. Ahahaha. And on tuesday, we'll be going to the old folks home for CIP. And wednesday going to New water trip.
Next week's going to be a busy week too. BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY! :D




Video from Kele's phone. :D
We girls like to do this in class. hahaha, we're the lamers. :D
And the boys ruined the last part. -.-

No comments: