Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm predicting that this is going to be a long and boring post.
Sorry for not posting for 2 days. I broke record. -.-

Friday, 3 August.

Ok. I shall start from friday. My napfa 5 stations. :D
Praise god. I did quite well. Was actually expecting to get silver. But I got gold! Was super happy.

Eleven's my register number! :D


Joanne, Kele, Karen. :]

Standing Broad Jump: 183cm (A)
I could felt god pushing me forward to jump. Normally the furthest I could jump is only 154cm. But this time, I jumped 183! God is great la! :D

Sit and Reach: 41cm (A)
Thanks to amanda! 41cm may seem short. And she kinda of 'train' me by stretching me. Normally I could only stretch 34cm. -.- Thanks amanda! :D

Shuttle Run: 11.2s (A)
I almost dropped the beanbag. :X

Sit-up: 4o (A)
Rachel made me laugh like mad when I was doing my situp. LOLLL. Then I had stomachache. -.-

Inclined Pull Up: 14 (B)
My lousiest station for the past 4 years. -.- hahahaha. But I did my best though! No regrets. :D

2.4km Run: 12.33min (A)
I chionged the last minute. :D And overtook Ruiheng. LOLLLL.

Got 29/30 points altogether! :D


Then from school, I rushed to Kallang. But I was still late by 45 minutes. -.-
Sorry guys! Bused to Indoor Stadium after that for FOP. The queue was long alrdy. :X The doors opened at 6.30pm. Got a pretty nice sit to look at the stage.


Delirious was great.

Those little 'delirious' kids who went up on stage were uber cute! :D
The whole stadium held hands together and jump. It was very memorable. The preacher was funny too!

Reached home ard 12am. Saturday Moring alrdy. -.- My first time going home with my friends that lateee! :D

Saturday, 4 August.

I slept on saturday and woke up on saturday. I had to go to school @ 8.45. Met pearlyn at 730. Had breakfast together.
Trybe was powerderful la! I got to know more about my friends' character as well as my character! :D Even though its a 5 hour program, it seemed super short.

Went to church in my school uniform. :/
Service was funny. Ernie Song preached Songs of Solomon, one of the hardest books in the bible.
Cell was fun too! Jayna made 2 pintanas. She made them for 5 hours but it was broken in less than 5 mins. -.-
The guys tried to burst the pintana by kicking it ard. And all the sweets came out! :D Thanks jayna. You spent quite a bomb on the sweets!

Went for dinner after cell. Prayed for the noodle aunty working in the foodcourt. :D Prayed for her in the middle of no where. And everyone who walked pass look at us.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL.T! :D

Sunday, 5 August.

Went back to church to have a Central two study session. Didn't really study though. Went to superlife(children ministry) and watched them. Maybe considering to help superlife. :D

Next week is going to be a super short week! :D
TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL ONLY! :D AND THE REST WILL BE SPENT WITH MEGALIFE AND CENTRAL TWO! :D


Wednesday - Cross Country! :D After that celebrating Sandy's birthday, watching movie!
Thursday - Going to Jayna's house to watch NDP. And sleeping over at her house! :D
Friday - From Jayna's house we will go to Marina Bay together for Area Fun Day! :DDD
Can't wait for Area Fun Day(Central 1, Central 2, Central 3, M1, M3)! Held in Marina Bay. Heard that we'll be playing games like captain ball with a banana! :D OMGGGG. Super excited!
Saturday - Megalife! :D


And to end the post, Samuel Siao Yong. :D


All pictures from Karen. :]

No comments: