Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It was totally unexpected that we actually won! Seven/Two. :D I didn't expected that. You guys really did great! So did HM. [:

{Pictures from Karen}



Wing Attack: Siyun
Wing Defence: Sandy
Goal Attack: Samuel
Goal Defence: Siewting, Kele
Goal Shooter: Jingshi, Jayne
Goal Keeper: Corey
Center: Joanne
Those crazy people who came to support us during the match: Renia, Daphne, Michelle, Veronica, Samantha Or, Wanxin. {Though there are not many, we really appreciate that!}

We were the reddies! :D


I was feeling super down before the match. I lost all the confidence I had in myself cos' knowing that HM's a strong class. ): Then we did a cheer before we played.

And I lost in scissors, paper stone. ): Stupid sandy. :D


Corey the GK. :D He intercepted almost all the balls which went into the semi-circle cos' of his height, ahahaha. Pro la. :D


He scored most of the balls. -.- He needed negative comments in order to goal. So when he was shooting, we shouted: Samuel, you suck suck suck suck! :D And the ball went it! Then, you can hear screams after that, and retarded people{we :D} jumping up and down. :D


It isn't a match about winning or losing. Even though we won, its the class spirit which kept us way high up! :D We put in at least a hour everyday, and sure enough, it wasn't wasted. :D


:D

I LOVE EMPATHY
! :D

No comments: