Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i'm a happy girl. [:

Just posted in my livejournal. :D

Early dismissal + Chicken chop + Prayer meeting + Recording of the school song during assembly + 'Vandalizing' on HM's whiteboard = A happy happy Joanne! :D

Prayer Meeting was super nice! :D Sang 'The heart of worship'. And thanks JoanC for lending me the 2 albums! Thanks thanks thanks. :D

Anyway, lunch was pretty cool. (: We did something unexpected. Renia, Karen, Sandy, Samyee, Likim & Me went up to HM's class. No one were in there. -.- Then Renia wrote on the whiteboard kindly asking them to turn up for tmr's match. Or else I'll demand a walkover. {Mwhahaha, I feel so evil.} :D
Hahaha, she even drew a map of our class if they wanted to find us. -.-

(Pictures from Karen's phone)

But I'm scared of tomorrow's match. BN said they'll come and support us. [: We'll support your class too! Yay.

We've having been talking about tmr's since last week. Smsing, msning, during school etc. I'm currently talking with Sandy on msn about tmr. And now, the match is tomorrow alrdy! ):

Hahaha, today's assembly was short! And Karen recorded the school song while the school is singing it. Then after the school song, DM said: Thank you school. Your singing was great. Then everyone was making alot of noises, laughing. :D And it was all recorded! [:
And I played Tic-Tac-Toe with Karen and Siewting. AND I WON THEM.

Small lil' things make me happy though. :D

No comments: