Thursday, August 23, 2007

Neoprint @ Century with Daphne, Renia and Blossom. :D
-Picture taken from Renia.

1. I learnt not to leave my wallet on the table anymore{Stupid Corey, Samuel, Eugene and Szuyuan} :/
2. Never ever go to the toilet with Sandy! You'd never guess what she did man. D:
3. I'm destinate to become a future emperor, lol kidding. [:
4. Our next match with MD is crucial cos' it determines the top 3 placing. :D
5. I have a stupid idiotic big fat blister under my left feet! ): I'm scared I will not be able to play, sorry empathy!
6. Chinese test was the bomb!

6 marks for 6 question each{compre} -.- That stupid chinese test! D:

It was sweet and memorable yesterday. :D We're talking today about yesterday's match for the whole day. [: Then HM walked passed us. -.- LOL.

The first time I hated English Lit Lessons: 22 August. ):
No, I didn't get punished or something. Honey Huang's niceee. :D I didn't like today's lesson because of something, urgh.

Stayed back in school until 4. :D Waited for Siewting, Sandy and Karen's guides to end. So meanwhile, we went to I-cafe. Ordered Kaya toast and Milo Ice-blended. Laughed like mad mad mad! And I even spitted out crumps of the toast. :/

And I think that white pale girl from guides who looked at us, holding the pole was cute, please laugh. :D

That was the most hilarious thing that made us laugh like nobody's buisness. [:

And shitty shit! I forgot how to play 'Secret'. ): I'm such a failure. Hahaha.

No comments: