Friday, August 24, 2007


Someone, please remind me not to leave my wallet on the table anymore. :D
LOL, and I'll make you have no father's day, hahaha. [:

Retarded Kacky Pajamas.
Ronald, Kang Sing, Pearlyn, Joanne, Michelle. :]

I wonder if Coach saw us. -.- Pon-ing training can be quite fun, but though you may feel a little guilty. Sorry coach. ):
Yeah, we slacked at BN's classroom. Wrote lame stuffs on the board, blasted music etc. Me and Pearlyn even helped Ronald do his homework. -.- He better thank us. :D Ahahaha.


Ronald the photographer. Kang Sing's phone. Michelle posted them on blog. So credits to three of them! :D

Left View.


Right view.
And pearlyn, you don't rock. :D Hahaha.


We didn't know she 'escaped' until Ronald showed us the picture. -.-


Pearlyn & Joanne. [:


Anyway DNT today sucked. At least we got to roam around school for 20 minutes to find shapes. And can you imagine a chung cheng pencilholder? Well, I think I'm making it. -.- LOL.

Actually, I'm have alot of personal things in my mind now. But I just can't say it. I need a leaning shoulder. I need someone that I can trust. I need someone that truly understands me. Oh well. Shall rant in my livejournal now.

No comments: