Saturday, August 11, 2007

I love central 2, alot alot alot. :D

Jayna, Joann, JoanC, RachelL, RachelT, Charis, Ameila, Persis, Michelle, Lydia, Dawn, Hannah, Huiming, Isaac, Benton, Cheeyann, GrabrielN, GrabrielT, Marcus, Shaun. [:

And well of cos, my area. :D Area Fun day was fun! But it wasn't that fun as then the sentosa trip! :D Marina is a bad place for ice-breakers. Seriously. -.- Those pointy sharp piercing grass and mosquitoes all around only made my whole body itchy instead of enjoying myself. HAHAHA. But the games were fun!

Never play captain ball with a banana unless you're wearing a raincoat. :D

Trust me. :D Nah, kidding! But each time the guys catch the banana, it got squash. -.- Kinda funny. And the banana even split into half! I laughed till like mad. -.-

And touch rugby with a papaya is retarded! You either drop it or miss it. HAHAHAHA.
Frisbee was worse. I couldn't even catch it. -.- Sorry guys! I let the whole team down. D:

My hands reek of DURIANS now! We had to cut it open with a butter knife! Jayna won, I think. She's super strong la! :D

Dinner-ed @ Dhoby Ghaut. Had japanese food! :D Then JoanC & I kept on singing this song to ISAAC(I SUCK)! :D



You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it will never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal

Isaac said that JoanC had to go back to superlife! HAHAHAHAA. And we're going to www next saturday! Central two outing! :D Can't wait.

I have a great bunch of friends that I could never life without! I love you guys! You made my day! :D


Jayna: I love you. I love you. I love you! You made me smile. You encourage me. And you are always there for me. Those small little chats everytime, makes me feel real good. We talk about our troubles, cell, friends etc. :D You changed me from the inside out. Thank you god for letting us to be in the same cell. Thank you for all you've done. I would not know where I would be without you! :D

No comments: