Friday, August 31, 2007

Would someone kindly please shoo away all the bad luck that is surrounding me?

I am desperately waiting for someone to sms me: Joanne! I found your ezlink! :D
But no, I doubt so. My wallet is in my bag throughout the whole day la! I don't know how on earth I lost it? Unless someone stole it, but my money isn't missing. -.-

And I fell down again. On the wet floor. -.- And I landed onto my right ankle! Tell me that I suck. Why my right ankle instead of left, huh? Seriously I didn't knew my aiming was so good. Now my right ankle is even more swollen than before. Kele's description, Pig trotter. -.- I don't think I can recover in a week's time for the next netball match. :X

Oh yay! Something cheered me up! I saw a chocolate ice-cream in the fridge! :D Ahaha, I shall eat it. [:

And thanks kele. :D

No comments: