Monday, August 13, 2007

Saturdays are always fun. :D

Cos its megalife. Words during cell was funny. Cos its on Song of Solomon(Romance chapter), so we talked about which guy/girl that attracts you. :] JoanC gave a really retarded one! We played Jenga for games. Super scary, the tower was alrdy shaky after the fifth person. -.-
Then dinner after cell was the laughing shitz time, please. :DDD

We disturbed Isaac like no one's business. :D The cause of being a cell leader. hahahaha! We sang the 'beautiful girl' song like a billion zillion times to him! And sang the xiao wei song too! I laughed till I had stitches. D:

Isaac is a beautiful girl.
That's why it'll never work
You have us suicidal, suicidal. :D

He said he had a gender crisis. LOLLLL!
This song gave me fond memories of my central 2 now. :D

I LOVE CENTRAL TWO! :D

No comments: