Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why Appearciation of chinese culture, (grrrr) for what for?! Wasted 30mins++ of my wonderful morning by just shading the whichever ovals which i feel like ha ha. Then doze off in the cold lecture hall but was not allowed cos they wanted us to CHECK PAPERS. Some stupid survey and briefing just had to drag it more longggggggg, and we ended up leaving school around 10 instead of 8.30, SUPER SPOILER MAN HA HA.


WPIANG DAVA SAY MONDAY SCHOOL IS STILL ON?!?!?!?!!? WHAAAAAAT? IS HE FOR REAL.


Snake-trailed throughout to bus stop haa everyone line up 2by2s.........



Szuyuan was the only one who got up the overbridge, being very lame cos he knows the bus would come any sooner.

And it came after not long! lol.



Headed over to Kallang leisure for lunch and movie via bus 16. Shucks i couldn't balance well on the bus, i kept stepping on ithinkitsben'sfoot. Weijie cursed me game over for Hello Pinky and grrrrrrrrrr...... I REALLY GAME OVER, NOT BECAUSE I NOOB HOR IS BECAUSE THE BUS SHAKY AND I NO POLE TO HOLD FURTHERMORE I HAD NO HANDS TO SPARE LOLOL.









Klp was still rather empty in the late morning, caught our lunch at Pasta mania. Were the only customers in the shop so we kinda talk scream shout laugh at the top of lungs. I think my side of the table was hmmm...... somehow dirty, there were like spats of red spaghetti sauce all over (daphne describes them as vomit?!?!), I AM A UNGLAM EATER CANNOT AH.







Lunch: ////////

















We were deciding between Eagle eyes or House bunny. Dilemma ah dilemma. ~ Settled with House bunny in the end and toh siewting was hogging onto the popcorn (AS USUAL) A LEOPARD CAN'T CHANGE ITS SPOTS LA HA HA. LOL some parts were so dumb and stupid, can't help but lmao. Plus making extra sound effects at ridiculous parts. HOT AH THE SHOW, the guys better agree. Too shy to admit only!






We didn't notice that that was a door. And the person suddenly opened the door and came out to hush us up. N.O.I.S.Y.





Arcarded and omg TIME CRISIS GETS ME ON MY NERVE. (!!) Oh yeah the arcade guy saw our socks and he ask us to pull it down. Go school teacher ask us to pull up socks as high as possible, but come to here they ask us to lower down our socks! LIKE THAT ALSO CAN. HA.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so many funny and memorable things that happen today that is so worth remembering. Marcus attempting to block a guy in his way in order to have him help us take a photo, corey going up the escalator the other way direction, zehao owning in his staring wars then i kept having to 'pass pass pass' to continue the staring chain etc.






The only thing that i dislike about klp is its ulu ulu road with few buses leading back. Bus 28 from bedok to tampines was a major disappointment. When we were at some road ave in tamp, so was happy cos i thought that the bus was efficient. But...............It took us 30 minutes just to get from tampines to tampines. We like touring about tampines man, hmphhhhh! ONE B I G ROUND.

Accompained Likim for her dinner, got my hot fudge, ages since i last had one hohohoho. OH YA SIDETRACK ABIT, BUS 28 SUCKS, esp when you're rushing for time.

I missed my I Survived A Japanese Gameshow..!! Omg I don't wna miss Project Runway tonight tooooo. Wlao i think i need to set alarm to remind myself to watch tv already hur. Tmr's outing with car rach ben ted zaac, then dinner with jajojo :)

PS: Darryl says he needs my help to find dominic?!?!?! ._. Cos apparently (ya something happen) EH PLEASE DO NOT GET THE WRONG PERSON. SERIOUS K.

No comments: