Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm always double the happiness on saturdays. Charis's birthday surprise wasn't really successful ha ha ha she came before the timing which made me and gayna went "O h m y g o s h" at the same speed same speed. (LOL) Luv you this woman charis, it was my only time to bully you while you were blindfolded. She was sitting down, then i stood up, "Charis, I am looking down on you!!!!!!!" YAY.

Rushed up for usher, was really late sorry joel! All went well for usher, van came later than me mwhahahaha so i wasn't the last one. Renee's not retaining yay i am super happy for her better buck up for sec four! : ) Hoi zaacheus, quit usher for whatttttttttttt, ps la ding dong hor, ya you watch it. Esp usher is cool, with me around. LOL. Rachael did her testimony on stage, (gleams!) EH DID YOU SEE US HOLDING A BANNER AT THE TOP!!!!!!!! HA!

Started cell late! Isaac was ridicuously hilarious. He was talking about how dumb and lame his school temasek poly was. HA HA HA HA HA. Then we were talking about subject combinations. And surprisingly 3/4 of the cell was on physics' side! OMG THEY WERE SUPER ANIT-BIO MAN LOL. They were ranting away all the disadvantages for bio! I was previously at bio's side, but now i'm swaying in my decision again, they're all for physcis!

Ethel, we finally got our pockeys' exchanged! Your chocolate for mine strawberry :) BUT I HATE SPOILERS, I JUST HAD TO LEAVE MY POCKY AT CHEEYANN'S HOUSE, BUMPER. Group photos with joang, get it em up tmr ^^ Gayna tkcare of your knee!

Tomorrow's connected @ Cineleisure. Lol. Today i mean.


Meanwhile,

Corrections! Its not dark skin, its tanned skin. And and not 131cm BUT 15_ cm. SEE THIS!


AND JOAN. !!!!!! SOMEONE THINK HIS DRAWING SKILLS YI JI BANG.

No comments: