Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I hate jerky bus like bus 27. HA. Who enjoys suddenly-breaking-of-the-brakes and most of the times we were so embarrassed cos' we couldn't keep our balance (ouch man, i step on someone's foot) LOL LOL.

T3 was a great place to study overall. Popoyes was crowded so we headed to TCC. Oh yeah Matthew left when I just reached T3, and Joan came when I just left the place...........................ha ha ha ha ha always like that one.

It was quite productive and i enjoyed my cup of cold chocolate. :) FYI THE CUP WAS TALLER THAN MY CHIN WHEN I SIT DOWN LOL.










I did literature but i still think i am no-where near the end of year paper standard.



Cedar girl says: Our pencilcase must all be transparent during exams because its the rules! TO THE EXTEND, WATERBOTTLE HA HA HA.

Can you believe Tan Huishan actually used my SUPER UNGLAM PICTURE FOR HER COMIC STRIP IN A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION.

?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Stalked to Weiling's friend house for more gamma rays on man-in-the-moon marigolds which was seriously turned me off. AFTER TOMORROW I AM SO GOING TO JUMP FOR JOY COS I AM NOT GOING TO TOUCH LIT F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!!!!!!!!!! WAN SUI.

I'm going to head to Daphne's house in a minute time. Oh i need to bring my uniform for me to iron at her house! LUCKILY ZEHAO NOT GOING HA HA! Cos he will steal all the snacks that are for ME to munch on :! Sandy's there already, i better hurry :O Midnight study session would be productive i hope...................................... :)

PS: Happy children' day/ Hari Raya!

No comments: