Friday, October 3, 2008

Everyone thinks that Geog paper wasn't that bad afterall! BUT WHY DO I THINK ITS VICE VERSA TO ME. It was......... no nice no nice. M y m i n d w e n t b l a n k when i was at pollution, like all the stuffs that i memorised were erased from my head, and i literally stopped my motion for like what, half an hour.., and in the end i didn't complete my paper. There goes --- my A1. Poof, just like that. Ha ha.

Neway, had pasta mania for brunch. And sandy was c.r.a.z.y. Every mouth she eats, NEED TO/MUST HAVE cheese until the cheese bottle was going to be empty in no time. Tsk x5.

Some lady asked me to try out a pair of shorts because she said her daughter was around my size and she wanted to check out if the sizing was correct, yeah and she bought it for me afterwards! And i was like "Bu yao bu yao bu yaooooooooooooo, zhe de bu yao!!!!" But the shopkeeper was on her side no matter how many time i said Bu Yao it didn't went in for them. Well this is for you, the lady whom i met! LOLOL.

No comments: