Friday, October 24, 2008

Freak. I don't want Ryan Chia to be the next discipline master : ( School's going to start on 8.20am every monday from next year on. Hm. And it'd so cool, for them to open a new class for next year sec 3s, tenacity. 3TENACITY, TENACITY, TENACITY, VERY NICE TO SAY LOR......... TENACITY. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Yesterday was short. Sweet short. It would have been so much better if dava didn't lash us at the very last moment, twisted the whole atmosphere around. I WANT MY YESTERDAY BACK, IT JUST PASSED SO QUICKLY.







Renia drew this around Siewting's cut. SADIST.





This are very cute chocolates you want buy for me more? :)



I IS PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Report book in my hands now. 21st in position, in class or level UP TO YOU. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA FUNNY AH QUITE OBVIOUS LOR. Passed to Huang Lshi my nice piece of art, kajiao-ed her when she was over at the CO. 2 years of chinese teacher, wheet.

Oh yes did i mention. 1/3 of our cohort was above 70% overall, and bottom 10% were people below 55 percent overall. YOU TELL ME SHOULD I GO HOME NOT LOL.







The table belongs to Sandy (SHE STARTED ON HOLIDAY HOMEWORK), Corey took red and I own the blue sofa.




LOOK AT YOU RENIA!!!!!!!!!

AND I BLARDY WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY JUST FOR 5 MINS TO HAND IN THAT DAMN STREAMING FORM AND IT WASTED 2 HOURS OF MY FRIDAY MORNING WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY HOLIDAY. HI JINGSHI, WE ARE SO DUMB SO SPAS SO ANNOYED. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank god my school isn't in jurong.

I hate going to Kallang Leisure but yet I am going there later again. And I bet if its not ice skating, it would be bowling. Hahahahaha this is very standard. TAN HUISHAN IS GLOVELESS, GO STEAL LA.

My ulcer is gone case. 6 days and counting.
I think i must really resort to SALT. YOU DIE, ULCER.

No comments: