Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daphne is right beside me and she is staring into the computer screen z z z z z z z z ha ha ha ha ha. Daphne says i type very noisy......... okay fine i s h a l l t y p e s o f t l y (this shall do right lol) I took 7 songs on my earpiece to walk on both legs to get to her house. I WALK PAST PASIR RIS PRIMARY AND THEIR WERE NO GHOST! HAHA.

Oh crap there's an ant crawling on the table....................get lost you tenny wenny creature!

Anyway I self-serviced timeout (!!!!!!) the moment i stepped in, and i'm going to get hold of the psp from daphne's hands sooooooooon! BLYTHE BLYTHE BLYTHE!

Opps we just woke up her mother (ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh) '....Off to study'!


///////////////

Are we ordering macs delivery, or are we not? Sandy, pay extra surcharge! :) Oh yeah can you believe i was actually squatting down while ironing my uniform because duck doesn't know how to open the ironing board! WHAT TIME ARE WE SLEEPINGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS 3.37 ALREADY TMR STILL GOT EXAM LEH. MTV SOMEMORE.

No comments: