Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today, I find our new temporary coach rather fascinating, since she's from the same species as Ms Ranita. Her expression was super classic when she accidentally threw the ball onto my chest. HA HA HA HA HA. I hate having blister after training BUT I'VE GOT ONE TODAY!!!! And man man man man, tkcare Felicia Ling : (


Photobucket

Met Joan ng at Paya Lebar after training. I WAS HUNGRY LIKE A PIG AND STUPID GIRL DRAGGED OUR LUNCH TIME JUST BECAUSE WE CAN'T DECIDE ON WHAT TO EAT. From bugis to haji lane, then back for starbucks, then bugis street. Haji are way uber coooooooooool like to the max. I LIKE THE SHOPS THERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Starbucks is fattening. Repeat, fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening fattening.

Photobucket


Tomolo's school again for open house training briefing. (w a s t e of time) They're stealing away all my free holidays.

No comments: