Friday, October 31, 2008

I have nothing much to do except re-creating my viwawa account so that i can earn more wins (heeehoooo) while waiting for time to pass before leaving my house for the bbq. Other than that, yesterday was pretty much tiring. Training till noon with long water breaks and i am still tramatised by that 'lizard' that scared me. Hide and seek @ toyrus was so very depriving childhood but it was so fun running and hiding away from the seeker. " Eh i don't think she will come from there, we go by that way................ ". Seeker pops out from that corner, 'eh booooooo!'. HAHAHAHA.

R: Siewting looks very white.
J: You say she chao ji bai...........(!!!)
S: (SIEWTING TRADEMARK FACE)
R: She's a fair girl.
J: Hahahahahaha she's a faggot.
S: (SIEWTING TRADEMARK FACE)



Later the baby come haunt you at night........................ bwha.

Drama night. We saw a figure outside grand audi near dnt spiral staircase and was like eh is that a figure over there, yeah omg i think so. We wanted to walk towards it but we have weak hearts la hahaha. Then changed topic, after awhile i look back yeah quite stunned the figure was gone. So the others were umm freak. Stared at the blank space for quite long, must be eyes playing trick or what. Paranoid. ESP RENIA. HA HA HA HA HA.

Hoi i am very hungry now house nothing to eat :( Shall starve till the bbbbbbbq. COME PLAY VIWAWA WAHJONG WITH ME ANYTIME ANYHOW, I AM ALWAYS IN RELAXED TAI TAI ROOM C, PLAY PLAY. I've got my first win in my new account in the first game!


Sometime ago very random pictures:

Sharpay's bestfriend.


Very long never do this pose already. Choose a number. I prefer 2.




In netball tees.



Tkcare in malaysia miss me! :)

No comments: