Thursday, October 16, 2008

Its so nice talking to you. SO NICE. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha stupid inside joke. YOU SAY IT IN CHINESE AND IT SOUNDS WAY FUNNIER.

Yesterday was window shopping, too lazy to post ha ha. EH BUT TODAY WAS DAMN MORONIC. Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z. @ 2pm. I don't know whether to post but omg we feel damn insulted. Note it was only against the few people, not that class itself because they were great opponents.

BUT///////

There was no need to point middle finger at the referee AND THEN CLAIMING THAT YOU WERE POINTING AT BEHIND BEHIND BEHIND ...................... and you kicked the ball plus it hit me k. Sandy took her sweet revenge by kicking back the ball far far over a third. I think it shocked them, KAO SANDY DAMN FIERCE MAN. LOL. And omg renia was so pissed, gorging eyeballs lmao. Siewting was even better, replying them in that bimbotic voice. HA HA. THEY HAD THEIR SUPPORTERS WHO KEPT CRTISING US BY THE SIDE, WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHTS HUH. They went toally overboard and it almost reached my limit kkkkkkk it was all well that i kept back my anger.

But it was great laughter after all. Totally voiced out our views even though they were so near to usssssssssss. OH WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE BEHIND BEHIND BEHIND NOT YOU LA HOR. HA HA HA SIAO. Okay wait one thing this is my opinion cos its my blog so i can say all that i want. Eh kahyong, rest assured that you have nothing to do with this :) (lololol) I dont know why but its always EP and __ having a grude against each other. Today made it EVEN worst. They just suddenly flared out, out of nowhere.


You have no need to read that above. I don't want to insult or critise anyone :)


THIS IS CLASSIC. Why this face..? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!


SPAM: (!!!!!!!)














(Picture edited by renia foo h chuang) This was her wallpaper on her phone, feat joanne/ karen ^^

I GOT BACK MY OVERALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait let's see, 3A 4B 3C.You know what, I didn't meet the criteria for double science. HEARTBREAK LA 2 MARKS AWAY ONLY (HA HA HA). Even huang laoshi says its hard for me to get into double since compared to others, my results are p e a n u t s. LOL. WLAO WHY MUST OUR BATCH BE THE FILLED WITH SMARTIES PANTS, ALL FIGHTING FOR THE 5 CLASSES TRIPLE SCIENCE. WAR FULITILY ALREADY LA.

Yay but today mahjong session was awesome!! Corey you better get well soon so that we can have full players :) EH YOU MUST BE DAMN HONOURED K.












EH DONG DONG DONG QIANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK HERE!


The tiles were so nice to play with and i dirtied siewting's mahjong table with bits of food and she had to take masking tape to tape up mess for me! I won one game anyway, sigh it was warm up for me hor hor hor, i'll come with with better skills the next time round! WATCH.ME.OUT.

ULCER ATTACK
ULCER ATTACK ULCER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! :@ Remind me to put my ulcer cream!

No comments: