Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So much happened during the past 2 days (tuesday wednesday) and every single small thing held so much significant. I remembered yesterday was the very shaggy day and stayed till the sun to get bian^3 complete where they had to chase us off because they were locking the classrooms. Then today......... very hard to summarise it but ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha combination of all kinds of emotions. I remember us being very giggly during broadcasting, super embrassing @ the canteen and oh yes streaming, AH-I-TELL-YOU-DAMN-STRESSFUL.


Friday:


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA EH THEY ATTRACTED MANY STARES. Blame it on the girls' monthly thing, siewting couldn't walk.





Quite pathetic right. Actually very.



Daphne sucks too :)


Oh no, szu yuan sucks even more! I only like the face behind eheheheheheheh.






Today:
So I was stuck choosing between science or humans. Hmm em stuck at second choice. It was either physics geog lit or bio geog ehist. My first choice was Phys but i've got to decide to stay with the same science but diff humans or diff science but same humans! YOU GET IT YOU GET IT? LOL FINE I BET YOU DONT. I hope............ i donnnnt regret choosing biiiiiiiiiiiiiiio for second. It was all for the humans!

Last mintue work are forever empathy's forte. Never once early, always procrestinating. But our end product performance turned out better than expected with ben's great acting skills plus corey's look-at-him-already-want-to-laugh-face, want laugh also cannot not laugh! HA HA HA HA HA.





Siewting: " My last time burying rocks onto your leg. " I tell you ah, she was super irritating, everything also her last time doing becuase its was second last day. LOL.












Someone.... SOMEONE make a fool out of me in the canteen still not enough, go concourse still gave that sudden loud scare from behind, based on this two points I CAN USE YOU FOR ASSAULTING ME HOR. TSK TSK TSK TSK.




Soccer interclass was postpone due to the lightning alarm alert which was blinking away. That stupid thing.


Under those arms are a pile of cards!!! Pretended to be sleeping haiyo. HA HA HA HA Mustafa just had to walk into the classroom without giving us any warning. I was about to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That round my cards very good ley!


We're going to have a tough time cleaning up our classroom later in the morning my dear empathains. Litter litter litter............... they're everywhere. Dava's heart going to pop up ha ha if we don't clean those rubbish up. I don't want to not be a sec 2, I still want to be in this lovely class.

No comments: