Tuesday, October 7, 2008

[Science is a burden.] I overslept yesterday (boo to me) woke up only at 430am didn't studied but just read through science, there's a difference k. Ha ha. Then got to school, realised that i didn't know alot of facts that i am supposed to know, was like a complete noob listening to how the others could recite from the back of their head. I remember when i was flipping through the papers, i was at the verge of breaking down. I SWEAR THERE WAS TEARS. Like goshhhhhhh, i don't even know how to do majority of the questions. I think renia saw my reaction or something, she whispered " Joanne, relaz relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha thanks alot! :) Lol its my fault anyway, for not studying, hope i even manage a c5. I compared my bio answers with Jayne and 3/4 of my answers were different from hers, hmph. Mr Lam came in 15 minutes before the paper ends, and he saw me getting stuck at chem for one of the question and he shot me this very cheeky grin which goes like mwhahahaha, and i returned it back with a YOU-WIN-LIAO-LOR face. LOL WLAO WHY SET CHEM PAPER UNTIL SO HARD, PEOPLE GOT SIMPLE BRAIN LEH. Plus i think there's one very dumb question, like why does the chicken doesn't taste sweet when you chew it in your mouth. Ha ha to me its a dumb question cannot is it, even though i anyhow tikam that question. 'What is the difference between bases and alkaline?' ......Bases start with b and alkaline starts with a. Zehao you funny ah lol. Oh and i wasted the most time on physics! WHY AM I LIKE SO BLIND. GRRRR.
Jyne: Joanne! What question you choose for physics? 1 or 2?!?
Jnne: Huh?! Got question 1 or 2 meh?! O_O
Jyne: Ya! Section c there! Don't tell me you did both!!!!!!!
Jnne: (checks paper) Omg omg crap i did both questions! Waste my time! Wl no wonder i not enough time! Dammit mannnn. Wah piang, somemore they write the 'choose question 1 or 2' so small, who can seeeeee!
Jyne: Me lor, i can see! (hahahaha)
Jnne: LOL. Hmphhhhhh (SOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOBSOB)
[/Science is really a burden.]
Who cares to paragraph the above paragraph! Ha ha! Its supposed to be rantinggggggggg.

Our chung cheng chinese & maths eoy papers are the same with Victoria school! O: Darryl said one............HOW YOU KNOW?! LOL.

History @ ehub teasire just now again, this time with duck and her sister. Before that slept psp watch tv bbqdoritos laze on sofa slack until 4. Both wear couple clothes lololol similar red. Couldn't concentrate, they were crapping away. LOL.

I realised i have been studying more hard during mid years rather than end of years. ---------------------- IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?!

Tolong ah tolonggggggggggggg, i need help for history! T_T

No comments: