Sunday, October 12, 2008

It was l a z y sunday. I merely wanted to stay at home and dedicated my whole sunday to my best buddy. " Hey buddy with no eyes and no mouth but a big fat screen. " YOU SUCK COS YOU NEVER FAIL TO SPOIL MY EYESIGHT HA HA HA HA AND ITS BECAUSE OF YOU, I AM ALWAYS LATE, ITS YOU, YOU, YOU. But nevertheless i still love this great budz (sticks thumb on big fat screen).

Neway, Ben managed to drag me out of house although i told him i was super super lazy to leave house and its a sunday and how i was so so so so so dreaded to go out but he gave like 101 reasons on why to go, bhb. Super good persuading skills man. Finally decided to go for lunch at changi airport, since i was meeting Joang at parkway late afternoon so yeah lol.

EH I WANTED TO WALK TO CHANGI AIRPORT VIA HIGHWAY (The pavement beside the road) BUT DAMMIT THE WEATHER WAS SO SO MORONTIC HOT. I want to stop by the aeroplane flylanes ha ha ha ha ha omg super cool i tell you. !!!!!!!




Wpiang you know they gave me like only two chilli sauce!!!!!! :(

(Eh can see the aeroplane not! )


Popeyes for lunch! A is for awesome. Take away and went up to the highest level sat down and eat. Candy empire after a heart contenting lunch. I FEEL BAD LA IDIOT. Okay rushed to bedok and i was late in meeting Joang. I TOLD HER HOW MUCH I HATED PARKWAY COS ITS SUPER OUT OF THE WAY LIKE NO MRT NEAR IT GRRR. Walked outside around pasar malam, wasn't tempted to buy any finger food eh heh, then went inside for some cold air.

We saw this phrase on the wall " I am who I am. " And then i was like: Eh that phrase very familiar leh! Is it.......... shakespeare?! Its his phrase right! Then Joan was like: Nooooo this is a verse from the bible leh!!!! Shakespeare's one is To be or not to be. (HA HA HA HA HA HA WLAO DAMN TOOTSIE LA)



(AGAIN, I HATE PARKWAY YES) Cause I had to bused back home again, fwah took me an hour. I'm sastified with my buy today, a dress for a steal :) OKAY TOMOLO GOT SCHOOL. English debrief z z z z z z zzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: