Sunday, October 5, 2008

I got my hands on the walkie talkie for usher today lol! It felt........... so honourable yes really. HA HA HA. I didn't know how to handle it properly at first. Jae helped me pluck in the earpiece cos i took like a billion years to get it in ......"Oh is like that pluck in one ah?" LOL. Then joel taught me how to use it, I understand but then i didn't understand, so nevermind i thought i knew (hmm.) Then Merill told me to tried it out and i was way like uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-oh. I SPEAK INTO THE MCRO THINGO BUT NO SOUND CAME OUT T_T I want to slap Vanessawy this sadist keep laughing at me.

YES ANYWAY THE EARPIECE KEPT FALLING OUT OF MY EAR AND I WAS V.V.V. PKCK. There is a high possibiliy that my ear is small but the earpiece is smaller instead of my ear big but the earpiece small. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE K HA.








MY PAPERCUP. I tell you ah, J'S OWN THIS UNIVERSE. YOU BETTER AGREE.


Kendrick's house is (you-know-what) 5.67MILLION WORTH OF RENOVATION. Worst than a resort. HA worst in a good sense. Too shocked to say anything but from the lightings to the play swing to the living room to the fish pond to the ceilings to the everything you can expect! Plus they have 2 maids and both know how to operate cars! I accidentally spilled coke onto my chicken wings and i was savouring the taste of coke-flavoured-wings. EH TRY IT ITS QUITE APPETIZING. I tried Joanc's way for Lays bbq with chocolate fondue. TRY IT TOO.

We've gotta to rush thru mhs for cchms invitation like soon, before joan's olvl! I hope the talk with Mr Loh would go welllllllllllllllllll. :)

MATHS HIST SCIENCE STILL UNTOUCHED WHATS WITH ME.

No comments: