Monday, October 13, 2008

I.........,
1. feel like adopting a kitten THEY ARE CUTE STUFFS.

2. think i gained kilos after feeding myself with tons of craps this afternoon.
3. sucked in baking cookies afterall.
4. love sleeping on kele's bed.
5. want to have kids especially girls! (LOLOLOL)
6. like to gorge on nutella with cornflakes.

7. WANT TO SLEEP NOW.

So today we attempted to bake cookies but ended up having the mum helping us most of the time. We bought XXL NUTELLA (!!!!) and we couldn't help and use our finger to scoop the largest amount of nutella the finger can hold, and then lick and savour it. OMG YUM.

Then kele's cousins came by her house and gosh super cute they were! Couldn't stop taking pictures of them! Kids nowadays are super active, i mean they can like jump and skip around non stop w/o feeling tired. AND HA HA WE TRIED TO HELP TO MAKE MV FOR THEM. They were dancing so crazily on the bed, then sandy took the fan and carried it and blew right onto their face THE WIND BLOW HAIR EFFECT YOU KNOW (ROFLMAO) while karen played some SHE song to accomodate. HILARIOUS MAN I TELL YOU. " Eh more wind more wind! "




This is super spas okay. We were like dumb statues with dumb letters facing the camera then suddenly the bicycle slowly drove past in front of us. LMAO RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA.





CNMI FERROR ROACHER HA HA HA TSK!!!!!!

This owns okay. Nutella goes with cornflakes. OWNS.









Last 2 ultimate sweetness rightttttttttt!

////////////


BUY ME A KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT I WANT THIS.


HA HA HA HA HA WLAO THIS IS LIKE SO POSTER-MATERIAL KIND. CRAP I ROCK!!!!


CUTE OR VERY CUTE? LOL.


Our new made friends :-)



They saw the camera and turned their butts to me! :(


ONLY THIS CAT WASN'T DAO :B


See this kitties dominated the playground ay :)


Went down for fresh air and we managed to get in touch with small cute little kittens!!!!!!!! OMG SAMYEE AND RENIA ARE SUCH A SUCKER THEY RAN AWAY FAR FAR (until cannot see them somemore!) just to avoid the kittens! WLAO YOU BAD TASTE LA, KITTENS SO CUTE. HA HA HA HA HAAAAA.

They allowed me to carry it in my arms! AND THEN THE KITTEN WAS STRUGGLING AND IT KINDA GRABBED THE WRONG PLACE -_______- LOL. Oh man kittens are way to cute. And cool. EH THE MOTHER CAT VERY FIERCE LOR. Found out that 8 of her kittens missing then came out of her house to find them, omg she has glowing eyes somemore! * Meeeeeeowwwwwww!

OH AND I PASSED ENGLISH. I EXPECTED A FAIL, SERSLY. Maybe that was only a lucky one ha ha, one C down in my card now! WHAT'S NEXT ----- GEOG, CHINESE, LIT. (GG)

Ice skating tmr with ly & nt! I hope i'll enjoy myself sersrly, i feel the pain the part my money for ice skating cos i know its a waste of my money when i don't even know how to ice skate well. HA HA. Going to have empathian's badminton session a miss. :( Ly can't make it on wed, nt insist on tuesday. OH WELL.

No comments: