Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IDK IDC IDW TO KNOW MY RESULTS NEMORE. YA KAHYONG IS RIGHT NO USE DWELLING OVER IT. But wlao eh, we were released 1 hour later than the appointed time, dampens my mood even more. YA BUT THE ONLY FUNNY THING THAT I MANAGED TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF WAS HOW TO TEACHER ATTEMPTED TO SHUT US UP. She was like........ssshhh-ing every 5 seconds, and everyone were trying to imitate her. SSSHHH SHHHHHHH. OMG OMG OMG HA HA HA HA HA (SSHHHHHHSSSSHHHHH)

*Looks at kahyong's pm. Okay i feel better now :)




Yeah so it was kallang leisure park with liying and nicholas today. Bowling instead of ice skating lol. Nicholas and i couldn't bickering LOL super hilarious and liying would try to make peace then nicholas would say don't interfere or else huo guo bu kan she xiang. HA HA.

N: You know what is camaraderie?
J: Eh nooooooooooo.
N: You know still don't know ah! I have been asking you this question since P5!
J: HUH LOL?! You got ask me ah? What is that word again! Camel-whaattttttt?!?!
N: (GIVES THAT FACE)
J: Repeat that word la!!!
N: Where's the magic word!
J: PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
N: CAMA-RA-DERIE.
J: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz how to spell man. HA HA HA HA HA. So chim no one would know what word is that!
N: Go check dictionary! Since p5 ask you, and now you still don't know! (Shakes head) TSK.

OKAY FINE NOW I KNOW YAY (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/camaraderie) <-- Thnks to him also for the link omg i am such a failure.

We bowled, and i barely hit any balls like maybe one 5 to 6 balls if lucky. SEE I WAS THAT PATHETIC, in bowling. L and N were competing with each other ha ha ha and N has many poses like this one:

DO IT THE TURKEY WAY.

Went over for some arcarde later, basketball daytona and the usuals. OH DID I MENTION I GOT ELECTRIC SHOCKED. !@#$%^&* I am very t r a m a t i s e d now eh.




I was like: WPIANG I PLAY BOWLING USE MONEY ONLY. OH WAIT HA HA IS WASTE NICHOLAS MONEY!!!!!! (His treat!)








I always take more of my right. ALWAYS! (LOL)





I couldn't taste the coke after eating down 3 subway cookies.


N's maths longest mean sum equation!






KTHNXBYE.

No comments: