Monday, October 27, 2008

Saturday was awesome as usual learnt many new stuffs thru the sermon and cell was just as awesome. Just that the.new.guy.is.scary. Hmm yes okay very. Sunday was party spent digging into Korea dramas because dumb internet crashed down, so me moo and poo decided to spent the whole day watching this very addicting korean drama dvd which got us hooked, till like 3plus am.

Still w/o the internet, I actually manage to dug up priceless pictures in my folders from term 2! Wlao I lost all my secondary one pictures when this darn computer broke down on me earlier this feb. So they were all gone, gone with the wind. BIG FAT SIGH.

Guys guys this post is all for you, empathy! I had a hard time compiling pictures man because they’re super disorganised in my computer and I couldn’t find many pictures! But yeah I shall upload group photos together first. Shall do the individual dedication one next time! : )


The best.


Jimmy Choo: " And where's that class 2ep ah.......... always call me nickname PIKACHU one. "


CHECK THEM OUT.


We've got our cross country's teez done up!




" Kan Ni Na Bei " (EH IS SEE YOU HOLD CUP)


(Picture from Renia :D)



Huang Lao Shi Fan club. (hehehehe)


Our first and last ice cream making lessons : )


Hello babarians, I'm in the pink of health today.


Contrast and brightness cannot be too strong, later Dava can't be seen. (LOL I'M JOKING)


How desperate we got a passerby to help us take the photo, tsk corey and marcus bullied that small kid.


Satu Duo Tiga Umpat Lima..............


Thnks samuel the director :)



He hung our first class tee near his table :D


" Where's the fishes?! " In the otah! RMB THIS!


THE TYPICAL KAN-CHIONGS. HA HA HA HA ALL SNATCHING BACK FOR PAPERS.

Times during interclasses:


See the resemblance in the second and third photo!


Hello Mr Kenneth :) Always having his luggage along with him, finally going to fly off some day. NEVER BRING US ALONG PUT US INSIDE YOUR LUGGAGE!


Empathy's only couple heeeehahahoooho.


How frantic we were to hide the cards whenever a teacher walk past.


Lunch @ Singpost + Study dates.


Piggybag races!


Mass tau-poking sessions (mw)hahaha. Still have plenty of more jialat pictures but too lazy to search my archives.



This is what we call, child abuse. LOL.

Imma very irreponsible bag owner. HA HA



THANKQ SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME BULLY YOU GUYS, I KNOW ITS HEAVY.



Lastly........... this 10 girls, always my fav : )


This is going to be very cliche but I still have to say all this. Empathy is the best class I’d ever wished for. And this bunch of good friends, they mean every single thing to me. I know strolling back after each lesson is one of our forte. LOL we better get rid of this bad habit! And everyone is going to miss dava’s scoldings…. “YOU BUNCH OF BABARIANS!!!”

And if any teacher goes: “……..blablablabla…., SAY AGAIN.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
" AGAIN! "
(HA HA HA HA HA TSK)

PS/ Meeting girls @ parkway later. Plz duck bring enough $ if you're going to get anything from borders ha ha. Bring enough $$ to treat me lunch too ^^ Last time lar last time. I always say last time ha.

No comments: