Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm heading over for physics at ehub in a while times (after daphne's done with her toilet business lolololol sssshhhh) Going to spent my evening on the comfy green red sofas again, p l e a s e l e t m e n o t b e d i s t r a c t e d by the ferris wheellllllllllllllllll, i need my concentration! Oh do you know Daphne's mum makes ultra nice chocolate cakes, i had one piece just now! Going to have another one before i leave the house heheheheheehehehehehee :B Maths paper earlier this year was that bad, so far the best for me although i had 2 blanks but still. Got to go!

//////////////////////////////////////////////




First thing, thank you Sun Hao Jen Asnley (whoever you areeeeee! :D) for your nametag, it saved me it saved or else i might not be able to take today's paper! I got your nametag from the bookshop, auntie lent it to me haha thnks!














Her head is ONE INCH SHORT! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Next time who sits in front of me i help you measure your head also k! LOL.



Daphne takes candid pictures
like.
.
this.





EH THIS GIRL GOT STUDY ONE HOR (STUDY MORE THAN ME SOMEMORE HA HA)


Moley is like so soooooooooo irritating. I must have owe her in my previous life. Yangmeh had to poke her nose into it too (HMPH) Makes my monday morning solemn by having to accomdadate what they like. " Ta de wa zi, wa zi! "

I hope the mocha i had just now would keep me awake through the night. Science is killing me, from the inside out. Overwhelming. I need my chocolates/ sb pocky! I just realised i haven't started a single bit on history, let alone touch the textbook. HOW TMR CHIONG ALL THE CHPATERS AH.

No comments: