Sunday, October 12, 2008

I told myself not to be late in meeting gayna........... BUT OMG I CAN'T KEEP MYSELF TO PROMISES. I told you i always lost track of time, esp when my butt is stuck onto the chair and eyes glued to the screen. One word, chop chop late in meeting. But being the very kind gayna, she offered to help me buy pao pao cha while waiting for me eh heh :)

We missed the previous 354, but the next one came not long after. The bus loves me, don't you d e n y. Settled down in church, ben lee was playing guitar, really beautiful pieces, then gayna had to meet with cell leader isaac for admin stuffs (romantic uh). Jason came next, then Shaun, Persis etc okkkk so i wasn't lonely afterall :D STUPID CHARIS HAVE TO MAKE HER WELCOME PRESENT A BOO FROM MY BACK. Thinkkkkkk funny ah! LOL.





Wouldn't it be better for, Play 8 hours x Eat 2 hours. So much cooler right omg yes.



1. Dongx2's sparklings, 2. Kendrick's free hugs lol. Sec one boy already so cute ha ha ha!



CHARIS LOOK WHO'S TALLERRRRRRRRRRRRRR DONT YOU DARE TIPTOE. IDIOT WANT ME TO STEAL YOUR APPLEPIE AGAIN AH. YOU TOOK FIFTEEN MINS TO REALISE IT.WAS.MISSING.

Ben came over, he wanted to have ice cream. But aiya the weather so hot by the time ice cream also melt already la. HA HA. And irritating zaac was being very irritating.


Charis' ipod! :)



Its HOLY. Seeeeee its like gleaming with glow. OKAY FINE MY VOCAB SUCKS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.



Crap no wonder I got a C for my art. Explains why. Omg but i love my captions heeheeeee.




3 namelists from each single class in chung cheng.......................


Ends up like this thick.! LIKE SCE 3 SCIENCE TEXTBOOK LIKE THAT.




SADIST IS SICK TODAY MWHAHA. (IN THE HEAD AND BODY) WLAO I LOVE THE CHINESE NAME.

Took 21 back with Jae, was months since i last caught a bus ride home with him. As the sameeeeeeeee, badly wanted to snatch for my ezlink and remove my uno face sticker :'( Oh yes talking about ezlink, I just top up my card with 10bucks earlier this week and now i have to go top up again!!!!!!!!!! BUS FARES ARE FOREVER EATING UP MY MONEY, GRRRRR.


Okay anyway i had great entertainment the moment i saw my tagboard.


HA HA HA HA HA I didn't know who was locheelin at first, until Sandy told me. IT WAS MY PRINCIPAL!! CRAP I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY OWN PRINCIPAL NAME. It was quite silly to see dumb tags lurking around in here. YEAH SERIOUSLY.



LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL IT WAS A SUPER NICE ONE BACK AT THE UNKNOWN PERSON. Yeah and it was hilarious! The more i read, the more hard i laughed at it.

Going to catch my sleep now. Wait maybe after finishing this bar of chocolate.

I AM STILL L A U G H I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA.

No comments: