Monday, March 10, 2008

-Bell rings-

Mr Zach:
Okay goodbye class.

Class:
Thank you Mr Zachhhhhhhhhh.

Mr Zach:
Nooooo, I want you all to greet me by my surname, Mr Chen, not Mr Zach.

Mr Zach:
Goodbye class. (Hopes to hear Mr Chen)

Class:
Thank you MR ZACH!

Mr Zach:
NO NO NO! Say again!

Class: AGAIN!

HAHAHAHAHA LOL SUPER HILARIOUS! :D Interesting temp chem teacher!


Anyway yesterday after the movie ended, went to arcade. Yay basketball, coolios! :D Me and daphne got a score of 339 (My highest score ever!) Played like five conseuctive times and each time, we improved! :D


Then went cycling! :D We lost our way man. -.- Wanted to cycle to yesterday's pit but we ended up in some dead end path. -.- HAHAHA And we were 20mins late in returning the bicycle! Tsk.

Went to church after that. Just beside! :D Ribbons! :D So cool and fun! :D Service and Zone gathering! :D Yay. Okay made my night. :D

No comments: