Friday, March 14, 2008

I didn't intend to blog about (heeeeeeee) because i'm rotting at home today yay! :D But I'm glad I stick to my plan of staying at home completing my undone homework.

Science, Book reivew and Chinese online test down. Left Maths, 10journals, 5newspaper articles and memorising of gonghan. Oh crap, still many more to go, I just realised.

Ahhh i feel very like to change the class blog song! D: Very well, I shall! :D

---

HAHAHA LOL I got reminded of the scene when Vanessa and Germaine came to our school. And the security guard didn't let them in. (Lol lol!)

SG: Where are you all going? Cannot suka go inside!

Vanessa: Oh we want to video something in the school.

SG: Cannot cannot cannot! You are not allowed!

Vanessa: We going to video something only.

SG: Cannot go in! Must ask permission from teacher first.

SG: I need your student pass.

Vanessa: Oh shucks. I didn't bring mine.

Germaine: I also never bring mine ._.

SG: Then cannot go in!

Vanessa: Zzzzzzzzzzz.

SG: You see this man (points to Mas Selamat poster!), so we must tighten our security!

Vanessa: DO I LOOK LIKE MAS SELAMAT?!

Omg that was super super funny man! Okay wait, it doesn't look as funny in here. -.- HAHAHA But because of the security guard in our school, they were late for their next appoiment! LOL!

I realised that alot of people like appearing offline. I'm like the only ep person only, the rest are appearing offline. -.- Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Sandy just introduced me a show, I shall go watch it now!

No comments: