Friday, March 21, 2008

I ate three fatty donuts for lunch! You still have to stuff it into your mouth when you can't finish it. Z. -.-I RAN TWO ROUNDS AROUND THE SCHOOL THOUGH. :D And my arms ached alot when throwing overhead. Must be not excerising hand for a long time! SO ACHING! D:

I love pe, AND IT RAINED ON MY PE DAY! ): Frick, but handball, whahaha give it a miss! I GOT SO TRAMATISED! D: I GOT HIT TWO TIMES FROM MY BACK. EH SO SCARY! D: AND PAIN! D: You know handball is rather.. hard. :/

Rubiks cube is backkkkkk! O: There are five cubes in our class!

Anyway yes, i told you, meet the parents today! D: My mother should be talking to Dava now, heh while I'm at home cause my ears cant take what dava's going to say about my ultra bad results.

We past by the president's house today! :D And i slept in the taxi, so nice to sleep! x)

I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES. YOU ALL BETTER LISTEN TO ME, MWHAHAHAHA! :D

No comments: