Saturday, March 15, 2008

Maths project today! With Amanda, Jorgine, Samuel and Marcus chin!

I managed to woke up from my lazy dazy sleep at 8! :D Bused to school, oh aye, longggg journey! Until I was so bored that I resort to read my inbox! Eh but quite entertaining! :D The last sms was from Eugene! HAHAHA Remember that time the bus incident involving Marcus Chin and the two girls, heh, he was scolding them in the sms! Omg so funnnnnnny! :D

Oh yes, the bus came late, so I was late eventually! -.- And plus, I wasn't the last one! Neh neh! Samuel last one to reach, still one to STROLL TOWARDS US, THEN SMILE HERE SMILE THERE. -.-

Yay I got my two donuts! (No one wanted to treat me! Hur!) Then walked to school, and took photos of houses! Slacked at 2Ep afterwards, AND OMG I TELL YOU IT WAS SO DAMN FUNNY! And I keep tearing paper into pieces, woooooo! :D

Guess what! TMR'S SATURDAY! :D WEAR SCHOOL UNIFORM TO CHURCH! :D LOL. But you know what, I'm ushering tmr! AND I HAVE TO WEAR SCHOOL TIE WITH UNIFORM! -.-

OH.
MY.
GOSH.

Oh yes before I forget, samuel let us hear a stupid podcast from 987 Muttons and Midnight, which was hilarious, and half of the time, they were laughing their heads off, but somehow I don't get 987fm jokes. -.-But this one here I found in imeem, is was funny as the one samuel showed us! :D The first 20secs are adverts. -.-


Can you go and study ah! Smack your backside ah! ~
-
Hi ping.
Hi pong.
Goodnight ping.
Goodnight pong.

Omg hahaha so gay! :D

I feel like eating Donut factory now! Esp double choc! Oh gosh, I'm droolinggggggggg. Crap i want those donuts! Suntec, why so farrrrrr! ):

No comments: