Sunday, March 16, 2008

Today, I realised my friends were awesome bunch of peoplez. :D Really awesome man. They keep bombing me with : EH JOANNE ONG YOU SICK LA. SO HOT, FEVER SO HIGH. STILL WANT TO DRINK COKE AND EAT BURGER. GO HOME AND SLEEP LA! DONT FAINT AH! COME I TOUCH YOUR FOREHEAD, OMGZ, SO HOT! GO GO GO HOME! SEE LA, DONT WANT TO TAKE CARE.

Went home right after service. :D Supposed to be sleeping, but can't resist the temptation of using the computer! 8D Ushering was really great today, packing was super duper goooood man! :D So happy so happy so happyz! :D

I was greeter today! Finally! :D I think that greeter is like very great! Hi, welcome to megalife! (BIG BIG GRIN! :D) Then some will smile back and say thanks, and others dao me! -.- But I met alot of different people with different characters!

SERVICE WAS SO COOL MAN, TODAY! :D Almost all megalifers wore school uniform, (eh boo, isaac never wear his uniform cos he cannot find. -.- ) AND THEY SHOWED THE VIDEO TO US! The video where they went to most school to video us holding a candle! :D :D I TELL YOU, ITS SO DAMN COOL, AND WHEN THEY WERE SHOWING CHUNG CHENG THAT PART, I GRINNED FROM EAR TO EAR! :D


Six chung chengers in central two! :D Woo! :D IT WILL BECOME BIGGER, I TRUST. :D


And you see, Benton is so dang retarded! O: We're like suppose to pray for our schools, then benton prayed something like: Chung cheng has alot of china people. I hope that they will come to know you etc.

HAHAHA! Sec three are so retarded! He purposely eat the subway cookies until very disgusting when I said I was craving for subway cookies! D:

Bused home was weirdddddddd! Cause I went home early. Normally I would see megalifers on my way home, but not today! It just felt so different today. Heh.


Sandy showed this book to me! Aye meanio! D: KELE AND DAPHNE, STOP PULLING ME DOWN! T_T Don't worry daphne, one day you'll see me A HEAD TALLER THAN YOU! :D

No comments: