Friday, March 28, 2008

I GOT PRANKED TODAYYYYYYYYYY RAH. WASABI AYE. -.- SO HOT SO HOTTTTTT I SCREAMED. Z SO MEAN. HAHAHAHHAA But its so funny to see other people's recipe!

School was alright today. Lol. OMG I SMELL FAMOUS AMOS FROM KELE'S KITCHEN! :D Yay we're baking cookies! YAAAAAAAAY. :D We did the wrong method and hella, luckily it still turned out abit nice. I think. And we didnt have chocolate chips. So we bought chocolate and chopped them. -.- HA HA HA.

Tomorrow meeting at 4am at tampines! AND MY FIRST BUS TO TAMPINES IS 5.20am -.- So no choice, I WALKING TO PASIR RIS which is like so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Then meet up with daphne then i think cab to tamp? CAUSE FIRST MRT is 6am. -.- SO IRRATING. (!!)

Anyway oh my goshhhhhh, i want to go home but i'm still stuck in kele's house. D: I WANT TO SLEEP EARLY. But then I dont want to sleep cause no point. Sleep ard one hour only.

CRAP I STILL HAVENT ASK ABOUT ISAAC'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. I dont think got timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. D:

No comments: