Thursday, March 13, 2008

Usher outing was fun! :D Cord says there's going to be a dress code for usher on easter! O: Oh gosh, guys wanted to wear pink?! Eh I think I don't have pink clothes leh. -.- Pyjamas? (:

Was supposed to meet Carissa 8.20 at busstop, but I was late. -.- Okay sorrrrrrrrry, heh! :D So anyway met Rachael and Joel at pasir ris mrt, then meeting JoanC was kembangan mrt. LOL.

We called her when we're reaching her stop, and when she boarded the mrt, SHE BOARDED THE WRONG TRAIN WHICH WAS THE TRAIN MOVING TOWARDS BEDOK INSTEAD OF EUNOS. -.- Omg can you imagine how hard we were laughing at her dumbness. HAHAHA.

Reached habourfront, then some of them were there alrdy. Yay wasn't raining at that time! :D


Mrt! (:

You know joel, he's my ex school mate you know! LOL.


Vivo! :D


Omg Jae is so gay! O:


Joel is preganttttttttttttttt! D: 9 months somemore!


Eeeeeeeekks, I got super wet. AND THE SEA WATER IS SO SATLY. Rah. I WAS STANDING AT THE SEA DOWN THERE, THEN SUDDENLY, DONT KNOW WHO GO PUSH ME INTO THE SEA! D:

THEN SOMEMORE, I PLEAD JOANC TO PIGGBACK ME, THEN SHE FLIPPED HER BACK BACKWARDS, AND I FEEL INTO THE SEA. -.- OH GOSH. STUPID WOMAN.

Hahaha but its so fun, getting wet and stuffs. Sabo-ing people into the sea, taupoking them. :D Wahahaha.

Monkey was so so funnnnn! :D Frisbee plus soccerball. HAHAHA. I'm always in the center cos I can't kick and throw a soccer and frisbee! ):

Then it rainnnnnnnnnnnn! ): Heavily! ): But at least we had like ard 4 hours of fun! :D


Bathed then felt so much refreshed! :D



EHHHHHH THAT WOMAN SHORTS AND SHOE MATCH THE VOLLEYBALL RIGHT! :D


Oh and at vivo cinema, encounted a very stupid retarded ridiculous annoying weird incident. HAHAHA I too lazy type the whole thing. But Joanc was super pissed man, whole face red! LOL.

LOL Forget about that. Mrted back to tampines. And sat at starbucks and chatted alot! :D Booo, bus 21 was so crowded when I got home!

Other group photos are with Joanc! :D SHE'S NOT ONLINE. -.-

No comments: