Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter/ Stolen! ♥ Okay it was fantastic man. :D I have so many things to blog about but I'm gonna chopchop alright.

Yes I was ushering! :D :D But yesterday just wasn't some normal ushering. Normally in a normal service with about 300plus people, we serve with more than 8 ushers. But yesterday, with 700plus people, WE SERVED WITH EIGHT PEOPLE. WE LACKED OF MANPOWER YESTERDAY WITH SO LITTLE USHERS YET SO MANY PEOPLE. And it really amazes us. Alot. That we could acually do it well. :D


(My belt ^^)

I was stuck at Info counter with Jem. Our duty yesterday! I keep saying: I go take food ah. HAHAHA Because all the tibits were right in front of us! AND WAS LIKE SO TEMPTED! D:

Anyway had a short usher briefing on where to stand and such. Lol lol you know the whiteboard with our initials is like strategisting for some soccer game! Woo! :D

Oh yes yes! Our usher's dress code is from Ernie isit! HAHAHA Its collar shirt inside and black shirt outside! LOL LOL. I think I look very funny in it. -.- OH WELL.


Picture from Ian! :D

THE EASTER PRODUCTION DRAMA WAS AWESOME! :D It really touches me. Lisa's so poor thing! AND OMG GERRY'S SO CUTE! :D :D The devil's so scary! ): SO SCARY LAAAAAAA ): Yes yes they should make stolen into a dvd! :D Correct! :D I didn't manage to listen to the sermon after the drama because we had to go down to HELP CUT FRUITS for the chocolate fondue! :D

HAHAHA YES ALL THOSE FRUITS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PUTTING INTO YOUR MOUTH WAS CUT/PEEL BY US, YOURS TRULY! :D

We have to help pluck grapes! HAHAHA RUSH RUSH RUSH! Cause we left with 30minutes! D:

AND AND AND ITS SO HARD TO WASH GRAPES AND PEARS! D: There were alot of grapes in the aluminuim thingy and its so hard to control the grapes from falling off when pouring out the excess water! D:

THEN OMG THE BANANAS WERE SO DIGUSTING! Vanessa cut them, and I took them with my bare hands and ACCIDENTALLY SQUASH SOME OF THEM. D: Oh gosh. Its so cool to have a walkie talkie with you! :D Lejoy kept telling us 'Pastor is having altar call now. She is giving benediction now. They are coming down now.'

LOL LOL Then we'll have to rush through everything SO RUSHY MAN. D:


Marshmellow were nicer than fruits! (:


And yay! They had a live band! :D Sabo-ed Isaac to sing songs! :D

I really loved the atmosphere there. (: Its like so.. heartwarming? :D


Pastors up at level two waving their hands to the music. (:


HAHAHA And isaac's singing! :D


Lol i wouldn't wear like that if its wasn't for ushering. Fwah.


Had pizza dinner with centrals! :D Pizzahut's difinetly better than Canadian! :D AND HAWAIAN! <3 style="text-align: center;"> Then we played proposing game! So funny okay! I have to propose to ........! hahahaha.

Yes then went home sweet home. (: Such a great day! :D All my friends didnt come but its okay, although its a little disappointing. We always have christmas. (:


No comments: