Thursday, March 20, 2008

Learning to solve a rubix cube is dang hard! ): I made samuel repeat the instructions over and over again (whahahaaha) then after that when its my turn to do, I FORGOT EVERYTHING and have to repeat again. And if you make a mistake in the formula, have to redo everythingggggg! D: I DONT WANT TO BE RUBIKS PRO ALRDY LA! HAHAHAHA. :D

Looks like we're not going to get back our geog paper any sooner. Next geog lesson is on friday, which is good friday! LOL. Yikes i failed my history, got back paper today! Luckily its only counted as 3.3333333333333333333333 percent! :D


My calligraphy drawing! :D

Calligraphy's last period now, and i dont like! D: Cannot get to wash our brushes slowly and skip the next lesson, cause next period is afterschool alrdy! HAHAHA.

I told myself not to eat any sort of fast food this week! I SEEM TO BE DOING VERY WELL! :D Almost tempted to eat today but not! :D We tried out at some other place instead. Haha!


Me and Michelle ordered $1 prata only and Pearlyn ordered $6 roti john! LOL!

Oh yeah and i realised, recently i get full very very very easily. I mean, very. I ate like 4 scoops of noodles during recess then i was like, my stomach full alrdy! o.o Then after eating finish, i went: OH CRAP I AM DAMN FULL. -.-

The prata also same case! I ate until half prata then quite full! Dont know why eh! D: But nevermind, its better to be full than hungry! :D

TOMORROW IS MEET THE PARENT. Dava wants to see all our parents. This is going to be so torturous. I want to stuff gummies in his mouth so that he would not badmouth me. MWHAHAHAHA. Okay kidding. :D

No comments: