Wednesday, March 19, 2008

sand`/ says:
i mean go study la

sand`/ says:
dont play so much com le lah !

sand`/ says:
you sick leh

sand`/ says:
and hor go STUDY

sand`/ says:
or else we cant go our double science DD:

sand`/ says:
Work hard together la

sand`/ says:
jus for this few weeks

sand`/ says:
Limit your use of com la

sand`/ says:
aiyo

sand`/ says:
later next time you regret

sand`/ says:
byebye

HAHAHA My bubbles for double science burst! D: But luckily I was kinda sastified of my maths results, for a standard like me. I ate alot of food today! Boo. ): Donut, Nachos, Cupcorn and gummies. I AM LIKE SO FULL NOW. -.- And I still have dinnerrrrrrr. Gracious.

School was alright! :D Just that its so chilly inside the classroom! But no one seems to feel cold. And I sat on ......! D: AND I AM TOO SHORT TO REACH THE PROJECTOR TO RETRIVE BACK MY PENCILCASE! I skipped netball today, eh and no one believe i'm sick. -.- THEY THINK I'M LYING! D:

Until I took temperature, 38.6! Rah, believe me now. (: Mwhahahaha.

I can't skip school tmr cos there're two tests. Retest is such a bordeom. I AM SO FULL NOW I AM SO FULL NOW. -.- I have crappy blocked nose and I CANT BREATHE PROPERLY. This sucks. A BIG TIME! D: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. I dont like breathing through my mouth! D:

Because of fever, I lost two kg. But because of today's fatty food, I THINK I GAINED BACK! ): So sadddddddddddd!

My blog's lacking of pictures now! ):

No comments: