Saturday, March 29, 2008

Its going to be a wordy post, I think.

Droppy eyes in the morning today, ay was late too. (Don’t look at me, look at daphne!) Almost every car that past me was a TAXI. -.- Then while walking, every taxi driver will slow down and look at me giving me that eye expression: CHOOSE ME, CHOOSE MY TAXI!

Hahahahahahaha. All snatching for business. But I wasn’t taking taxi anyway. Poopoo. :B I CANT BELIEVE ME AND DAPHNE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO WALK TO INTERCHANGE FROM MY HOUSE. Blisters now! ): Met up with Sandy later on, then mrted all the way to bishan.

SUN WASN’T ON OUR SIDE TODAY. (!!)

Many heros for the day. Catched up from last position to 1st/2nd! Pwned the teacher’s race and dance! Absolute! Oh yes, mr bercury’s athletic as from his history powerpoint slides (lol), vp’s good too! :D He fell down flat on his body , YES I MEAN HE LITERALLY FLEW TO THE GROUD, POMP. Okay I shall not be mean and stop laughing. I SAID STOP LAUGHING, YOU PEABRAIN JOANNE. Its all for the first prize anyway! (:

Oh yes, did I mention that each class was only given a pathetic row?! And everyone squeezed like nobody’s business. -.- HAHAHA ep had to squeeze like pancakes. I even had a hard time tiptoeing down the steps to visit my class! D:

White shirt and ladybug shorts have many privileges though! You need not pass them our ezlinks to go anywhere, and we have the permission to buy drinks and stuff! LOL corey begged me to help him buy drinks for him cause he was suffering from dehydration. -.- And plus I got an extra dollar (I charged interest!) :D Dm was so strict cause he didn’t allowed non-athletics to buy drinks! D: 20 squats, can you imagine, just alone for buying drinks. -.-

Had the luxury to roamed ard the stadium without any fear of getting caught. That was the nicest thing. (: WEATHER WAS SO SHIT TODAY. I sweat and sweat and sweat even though I didn’t ran and I got sunburnt! Oh my, there’s a mark! What’s the point of getting shelter when you’re getting all the sun. DON’T SAY THE SHELTER’S FOR THE RAIN. -.- Gracious. We know, shelters should be multi-purposed. (:

Caught shutter at Junction 8 today! So cool okay, after finding out that half of the cinema were chung chengers! 8D We ran to the back to chat with veronica (she came! :D) and others then ran back to seats when the movie was about to begin. THEN EVERYONE PURPOSELY LAUGHED AT THE WRONG TIME AND SPOILT THE WHOLE ATMOSPHERE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Its seriously like the whole cinema just burst out laughing out loud at the scary parts. Then when the suddenly ghost come out, everyone screamed loud loud! I screamed like don’t know how many times. AND I EVEN SWEAT. -.-

I thought it was more like a exciting roller coaster ride then a horror movie. LOL.

And righttttttttttttt, we stalked dm at J8! Then he hit us back with: ‘Why are you still doing here at this hour?!’ (Stern look) And we got so traumatized that we ran away from him. O:

Oh and cookies we baked were mmmmmmmm. Though we added wrong ingredients. -.- Remember, hot air rises. :D Okay inside joke. HAHAHA. :D

No comments: